10. Make a water park in the front yard with sprinklers.
9. Relax outside with a good book or two.
8. Be sure to wear sun screen. (this is more for continued enjoyment of the summer not really a fun activity in and of it's self)
7. Sit on the patio with a cup of coffee and relax.
6. When it gets too hot outside go see a movie, art show, or play.
5. Go downtown and browse through the unique shops and don't forget to try some of the delicious food while your there.
4. Have a picnic, even if it's just in the backyard.
3. Go on a day trip, it's good to get away sometimes.
2. Catch firefly's (be sure to let them go!) and engage in activities you did when you were a kid.
1. Take time to do something for yourself everyday!