State Auto, one of the companies we place business with, has provided this helpful video.
Here are the highlights that they cover:
- Make sure grill is working properly.
- Check propane hoses for leaks.
- Any time you turn on the valve, make certain the lid is open.
- Keep grill at least three feet from any structure.
- Never grill in a garage.
- Use utensils and lighters with long handles.
- Keep a water source nearby.
- If someone is burned, run cool water over it as soon as possible.
At the Allison Insurance Group, we want you to have a fun AND safe holiday weekend! If you ever have any questions about your insurance needs, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 731-668-8444. Happy Grilling!